Monday, November 18, 2013

NFBK Reader for Sale! Great price-Excellent Condition!



Before I list this on Ebay, I wanted to let you guys know I was selling it.
I have a Nokia N-82 simbian phone running the latest version of the KNFB Reader OCR scanning software and the Talks screen reader.  I also have all the original paperwork, instructional materials, KNFB training guide as well as manuals for the phone and software in electronic format.  The phone is in excellent condition with no visible scratches or scuffs.
Please note that if you already have a phone that you like, you don’t have to activate this phone in order to use the KNFB Reader to scan documents and identify currency; or the talks screen reader to access features on the phone such as music, FM radio, calculator and contacts and to upload and download files to your computer.
I am asking $500 plus shipping; which is a great deal considering that the retail price for this package would be around $1800.  I could also provide face-to-face or over the phone training on how to use the KNFB Reader and other features for $20 an hour.
For more info or to purchase, please contact me at:


No comments:

Post a Comment