- Please come one and all to the NFB Travel & Tourism Division meeting
July 2 between 1pm - 4pm. The meeting will be located in Salon 7, level 2
- Pre-registration starts at 1PM and
meeting will begin promptly at 1:30PM.
- We request that all attendees register, if you are joining or renewing your
membership it is $10.00 per year.
- The NFB Travel & Tourism Division is not just a travel interest group,
we focus on accessibility in all forms of travel from online booking, airlines,
hotels, cruise lines, international travel and more.
- As well as, the prospects of working in the travel industry and expanding
ideas for the blind in the ways of employment and entrepreneurship in the travel
- As the subject line says, Mark Jones will be attending our meeting, he has
become a good working partner in the field, not only with the President of the
NFB Travel & Tourism Division, Cheryl Echevarria, but also has worked
closely with the travel and tourism division.
- We will also have Rob Nevin from U-R-Able discussing ALT Software and member
of NFB of NY State, Jessica Snyder, will be discussing her studies locally and a
board in the country of China.
- Also we will be discussing the trip to the National Parks in October. The
first fundraiser event for the division and much more.
- So, please come and enjoy our meeting. We have many interests for all.
- We are just not a social division, we are employment opportunity division
and advocates in the travel industry.
- Cheryl Echevarria, President
- NFB Travel & Tourism Division